Wednesday, June 28, 2006

5th time's a ...........charm?

I've dragged my butt back on the wagon yet again after evaluating things and trying to change some of how i think and approach this process.
Sometimes i was too hard on myself, setting unrealistic goals and not celebrating any success.
Sometimes i was way too easy on myself, letting my mistakes go on and on for weeks off plan, constantly vowing to return the next week, which i did not.
I got back on plan and managed to start losing again.
Here are some things that i'm going to do differently this time.
I will be excited about small losses.
I will celebrate every 5lbs lost.
I set an initial goal of 3 days exercise per week , anything over will be counted as a bonus - 30 bonuses and i get to treat myself to something, either art supplies or a block of time to create some art.
(this idea was taken from v.melville!)
and if i bite it - i write it.
No two ways about that one.
I will not let a derailment lead me off plan for weeks on end.

How and what are you doing?

5 Comments:

Blogger Askazombiehousewife said...

good for you :-)
I know you can do this

12:40 PM  
Blogger Kris Loya said...

thank you :) we all can!

12:44 PM  
Blogger S said...

Good for you getting back on track! YOU CAN DO THIS!!! I'll be checking back to see how you're doing.

2:51 PM  
Blogger Kris Loya said...

aww thanks stephanie

5:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up your good work and diet. I find exercising to great dance music often, and eating no bread helps me slim down.

10:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Brighter Planet's 350 Challenge More blogs about iportion.