Thursday, December 14, 2006

What diets have failed you?

What diets have failed you?
Sometimes we do things to sabotage our healthy eating like not writing down that TBS of humas you ate or that chocolate bar. 2 starving yourself 3. not going to your weight watchers, tops meeting or logging on to calorie king or other online program.

But truth be told most diets fail us we do not fail the diet.

1. Was it too restrictive?
2. Did it not have enough calories
3. Did it have a poor maintained plan
4. Did it really to heavy on weird things like carb blocker pills?
5. Was it to complicate?
6. You have Trouble with accountability?

4 Comments:

Blogger PearShapedGirl said...

I think my diets have failed in the past because I "beat myself up" when I get off track. I get so mad at myself and just let it spiral out of control. For me the psychological aspect of dieting is far harder than the physical.

Take care,
PSG

7:40 PM  
Blogger Askazombiehousewife said...

the psychological aspects are really hard on people.

12:20 AM  
Blogger Askazombiehousewife said...

My plan calls for over eating christmas I am using my specail calories that I can save.

8:56 PM  
Blogger angelfish24 said...

In the past, programs such as nutrisystem wouldn't work as I hated the packaged foods! Jenny craig was ok but too expensive and wt watchers is the best for me as they emphasize eating smaller portions and exercise and you eat your own food, like it should be. I like the emotional/physch. aspect too, we discuss things that could derail us in our quest to be healthier and thinner.

3:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Brighter Planet's 350 Challenge More blogs about iportion.