Saturday, December 09, 2006

What Do you Really Want For Christmas?

What do I want for Christmas

1. To hold my husband
2. To tell my mother in law how much I love her
3. To see my little one tear open the gifts. I mean the paper is half the fun. I didn’t buy paper this year. I used the brown paper that came with the things I ordered online and a red target box. I figured it was a great way to recycle. It was also one less thing I had to rush to the store to get. There is always something.
4. To play with the activity video games my husband gave me. Gifts are fun to open and I am sure I will love anything received. It's more the thought than the gift.
5. To watch a Musical or old movie on the coach with popcorn after little one is fast a sleep. Watching a Musical is somewhat of a tradition at my house for holidays one I love.
6. To let my husband play with his gets. Hint if he’s reading this. It is not a double boiler! It is not a double boiler!
7. To spend time with my little family and friends.

What do you want for Christmas or Hanukah? or Kwanza?
What makes your heart sing?
May love be in your hearts?

2 Comments:

Blogger melancholic smirk said...

I want to say what I am thankful for but i really just want Christmas to be over. I'm exhausted, physically and emotionally.

I love musicals, too. There's something magical about them (especially Judy Garland!)

8:28 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

It's xmas all year long in our house...so no one needs are really wants anything. This year though, I'm going to make a cake to celebrate the birth of Jesus.

My favorite Christmas movie is "It's a Wonderful Life." It still gives me goosebumps when I hear that bell ring at the end of the movie.

12:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Brighter Planet's 350 Challenge More blogs about iportion.