Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Relax

Thanksgiving is over and the Christmas your shopping has either just ended or just started. I want you to relax and pamper yourself yes even if you’re a guy.
What are things that you find relaxing?

Here are some ideas

1. Dancing in the living room
2. Hatching sea-monkeys
3. Going to a spa
4. Getting a shoulder rub from a spouse.
5. Doing a hula hoop.
6. Playing an activity based video game like DDR or the New Nintendo WII (Those new Nintendo’s look so cool)
7. Coloring and playing with play dough
8. Going for a walk.
9. Reading a good book.

2 Comments:

Blogger Michelle said...

I taught myself how to knit! Knitting just totally makes time fly and since my hands are busy, I can't snack!

9:20 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

I like taking the dog for a walk. It's good for both of us.

12:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Brighter Planet's 350 Challenge More blogs about iportion.