Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Litle Sweets

I had salad and cheese for lunch.

My exercise was walking.

Some of the stores around here pack a better selection of candy than I see in other parts of the US.
Even though I like to exercise and eat healthy I also like to enjoy candy. Candy is part of eating plan. I don’t want to diet and deprive myself into binges .
I bought a Mallow cup. I hadn’t had one of these in years. I also bought a violet crumble which says it’s an Australian an honey crisp. Violet crumble is 4 points per the whole bar and it’s pretty big. A normal Br this big would be 6 points. I split the violet crumble but will have to get it again. It’s sort of like having a hot chocolate in bar form. The inside is filled with hard foam. I have some yummy looking truffles to try as well.

2 Comments:

Blogger PearShapedGirl said...

Mmm, that sounds yummy! Good plan about not depriving yourself and adding treats to your diet moderately. Good way to avoid a binge!

Take care,
PSG

11:39 AM  
Blogger Askazombiehousewife said...

I try to keep my binge brat bay

4:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Brighter Planet's 350 Challenge More blogs about iportion.