Friday, December 01, 2006

Gratitude I am thankfull for today

I decided to come up with a list of gratitude.
I felt grumpy and ungrateful this morning and I wanted to just list a couple things that make the day sing.
The list grew

1. I am not binging
2. My husband and little one who I love
3. The beauty of the snow
4. The sweet people at church
5. Books
6. That I finally hung some of the art up in my home
7. Oatmeal. I am thankful I get to eat something filling and good.
8. I am thankful for chocolate, powdered milk, vegetables and fruit.
9. I am thankful for fairy tales. I love fairy tails.
10. I am thankful for lotion.
11. being able to walk to church.
12. That my family Christmas shopping is done.
13. Back rubs from my husband
14. My little one smiled at me.
15. Music.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your list of thankfuls! I am thankful for a lot of the same things.

1:31 PM  
Blogger Living to Feel Good said...

That list made me smile. :)

1:08 AM  
Blogger Askazombiehousewife said...

Aww thanks I am glad to make you smile :-)

6:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Brighter Planet's 350 Challenge More blogs about iportion.