Friday, December 15, 2006

What's For Your Christmas Dinner

I went through my cabinets to look for what Christmas food I have on hand first.
I have canned cranberries, canned potatoes and canned green beans. I can’t find my extra bag off stuff mix. This stuffing had a lighter version on the box which I really liked. I am thinking of a lean meat crock pot. I do plan some fun baking. I am thinking of pumpkin cake but I want the main and side dishes to be easy.

What are your plans for Christmas?

3 Comments:

Blogger Living to Feel Good said...

I don't know if I should admit this, but I plan to eat whatever on Christmas day and get back on track the next day. I will not be taking left overs home, and I will have small portions of the food I can't live without. If it's something I don't care about I won't eat it. I also plan to do a little cardio before going over to my parents for dinner. I don't want to deprive myself completely.

2:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am planning to let it go for Christmas day and then get back on track afterwards. We will see how that goes I guess.

9:08 AM  
Blogger Askazombiehousewife said...

I know this will sound bad but I will be using a lot of my maintenance and some fles points . I plan to eat a lot of food :-) I will admit that I will most likelt eat more than both of you :-)

8:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Brighter Planet's 350 Challenge More blogs about iportion.