Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Snacks and fast food

What are your favorite foods right now?
Here are some of mine.
It’s winter and I am longing for more comfort foods. But not the healthy ones I normally crave like oatmeal. I will have to eat some oatmeal later. I slept in a a little today but I am still exhausted. I need a lot more good sleep.


Oranges “Usually its only apples”
Apples of course
Peanut butter “The real stuff”
Tomato soup
Tortilla chips
Pretzels
Pudding
Fat free rye crackers
Fat free cheese slices
Parmesan cheese
Soy crisps
Diet right soda “Had one can last week”
Yogurt
Sugar free lemonade
Smoothies
Been wanting Italian food the past few days last week was Mexican. Made boxed pizza which I know isn’t authentic but it was good. I lightened it by straining the sauce to put a lot less pepperoni on my serving. I also used some fat free cheese.
Low fat brownies “Too addictive”


Fast food Challenge:
What are your fave places to eat out.
We have no chain restaurants were we live and I honestly do not miss regular fast food places to much. The food here is pretty good. Sometimes taco bell but I made some soft tacos that were really good last week. I find I’d like to go to a casual chain or two when visiting relatives but casual chains can be mind fields because many never offer nutritional information.

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

my favorite cereal is special k with strawberries, sometimes i have it both for breakfast and dinner... i also like lite laughing cow cheese on wasa crackers, peanut butter on a banana, and my sugar free hazelnut coffee creamer... :o)

my favorite places to eat out: baja fresh, panera bread, and this place called cubanos (serves wonderful cuban food)...

9:12 PM  
Blogger TrixieBelden said...

I honestly love tortilla chips and salsa. I could drink salsa. I don't keep chips in the house because I can't manage the portion control.

Chipotle might be too fast food for you, but if you ever want to look up the calories in their offerings, go to http://www.chipotle.com/images/nutrition.pdf

9:31 PM  
Blogger Askazombiehousewife said...

As a kid I loved special k
mmmm salsa


Trixie
My husband loved Chipotles. I like fast food but there are no chains in town so I get to eat chain fast food only a couple times a year. They sale burgers here at the chinese places and they are very good.

2:13 AM  
Blogger Askazombiehousewife said...

cubanos never heard of it sounds good though

2:14 AM  
Blogger Andrew Wolf said...

I've been trying to take advantage of the 10 "super foods" mentioned in the Sonoma Diet. So far so good, since I eat just about anything!

5:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Brighter Planet's 350 Challenge More blogs about iportion.