Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Five things

I feel achy right now. I hope I am not coming down with something.

Five things about me
I am clumsy
I used to write a lot of gothic poetry
I am craving peanut butter right now
I loved King vitamin cereal as a kid because they had plastic glow in the dark acrobat toys
I saw Might be Giants in concert




Thankful list
What are you thankful for?
Husband Little ones
Gum
Getting in touch with family and old friends
Books
Carrots
Lean meats
back rubs
http://thehungersite.com/

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

hope you're not coming down with the flu, i just got over it... seems to be going around... feel better soon! :o)

2:00 PM  
Blogger Askazombiehousewife said...

I am just getting over the nose and throat thing I had since Halloween but not debilitating.

11:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Brighter Planet's 350 Challenge More blogs about iportion.