Monday, February 11, 2008

Darth Mom

Darth Mom
I've gone over to the darkside and join my friends. Shopping is so
expensive where I live. I live while I did look at somes prices.
I just put things in my basket like buying the same specail fun toy in
the shopping in a row.
It's a stress ball and my little one had such a fun time playing with
me with it. We beat the last one to heck.
It was only 2.99 so I bought another one.
So I was a spendy mom.

Move
I threw out more stuff yesterday and gave away even more. I am throwing a cake pan today. I am going to to go over my fitnees gadgets as well. I need the body ball.

Thanks
Husband
Little ones
Love
Sleep

3 Comments:

Blogger Tori Leslie said...

I think we all ned a stress ball sometimes.

Just found you and I'll be back to reas some more!

3:03 AM  
Blogger Askazombiehousewife said...

Thanks

6:03 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

You can see it everyday in the newspaper and on tv. All the negative stuff always makes the front page/top story. The good deeds usually gets a small corner on the back page or get mentioned just as the news is finishing on tv. Soooo sad.

1:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Brighter Planet's 350 Challenge More blogs about iportion.