Friday, April 21, 2006

Tips That Worked for me tip #10 and 11

Weight loss Tips That Worked For Me Series.

These are tips of what worked for me. You might not have the same results as I did.
Always check with your doctor before starting any diet or exercise plan.


Weight loss Tips That Worked for me tip #10
VH Melville
I started with veggies slowly, and then I put them in sandwiches using light
bread to add bulk to my meal. I do not count green and non starchy veggies in your calorie count if they are oil free.
Only eat the veggies you can stand. Now if you only like only baby carrots and peppers eat them. Do not eat food you hate.

Weight loss Tips That Worked for me tip #11
VH Melville
I went for therapy for self image issues I thought un-related to
my eating, but it helped me figure out what triggered my weight gain.

3 Comments:

Blogger Askazombiehousewife said...

I am enjoying more things due to trying new things. I will eat shrimp now, but still do not want to eat a battered fish sandwich because it's not fresh. I thought I hated all sea-food and I found out I like some.

2:49 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

I tried therapy, but had a bad experience with the therapist 25 years ago. Then I took my son to one, had a strange feeling about that guy and quit taking my boy. Found out later it was a good thing I did. I'm glad it worked out for you.

9:52 PM  
Blogger Askazombiehousewife said...

I am sorry you had a bad experience

VH Melville

12:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Brighter Planet's 350 Challenge More blogs about iportion.