Tuesday, May 16, 2006

7 Ways to Get the Whole family to Move.

7 Ways to Get the Whole family to Move.
VH Melville

1. Buy jump ropes, Play hopscotch pucks and hula hoops.
2. If you have a computer gets the personal Trainer DVD Yourself! Revolution
3. Do an old fashioned barn raising. (Those Amish burn a lot of calories) Make family activates fun.
4. Get Dance revolution and have family dance off.
5. Go for a walk or bike ride together. (Wear your helmets and obey traffic laws. Play it safe.)
6. Buy kid orientated exercise DVDs and videos. They can be found at Amazon.com or http://www.collagevideo.com/
7. Get rid of basic cable or exercise during TV time. You won’t be tempted by all those commercials.

3 Comments:

Blogger Losing Weight: said...

Once again...thanks for visiting my blog. Even though I am doing this for myself, it is a nice feeling knowing that someone else is there rooting me on. Thanks for your positive comments...they don't go unnoticed!
Candee

7:53 AM  
Blogger Askazombiehousewife said...

I am glad. I really like your blog.
Sometimes I feel like a cheerleader but I believe positive support helped me a whole lot more than negative support.

9:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am really enjoying your blog. It inspired me to start my own and get working on my life. Thanks for sharing such personal thoughts!

1:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Brighter Planet's 350 Challenge More blogs about iportion.