Tuesday, July 04, 2006

5th time's a charm wk5

Technically its week 5 of my 5th try.
The last time i did weight watchers i was at the 14lb mark around here, i'm not that far from it now but definitely not there.
I don't mind. This time around i'm not crazy obsessive or in a hurry.
I was OP every day last week and worked out 5 days.
I faced my first hurdle on sunday when i had to bake 48 chocolate cupcakes for an event.
I wasn't asked to do this - i volunteered.
I managed not to lick my fingers by washing them obsessively and i dunked all used bowls and utensils as soon as i was done with them.
Also, the thought of raw eggs in the batter totally grossed me out this time. ( i'm having serious egg issues i CANNOT smell one it grosses me out. I held my breath everytime i broke one into the mixture!)
Anyways i got through the baking just fine. (a small turkey pita helped that)
I ended up eating two cupcakes (they weren't huge cupcakes!) for lunch just because they were there.
I got angry at myself for it but i counted out the points and journaled it.
It just meant that i was going to have to keep busy at the party.
I did, i stayed far from the food table and instead took pics of people enjoying my cupcakes.
We went out to dinner after and i had a yummy low point salad and i do believe i came in under points on sunday(val helped me estimate the salad points).
I find though, that one low point day and one higher point day in the week helps me to lose.
I'm still checking that out to see.
Today is my first exercise day of the week and i find its always the hardest.
But i'm going to do it.
Thank you so much for your continued support!
What are you doing for yourself today?

2 Comments:

Blogger Askazombiehousewife said...

You counted and that's whar matters

You are doing your best and I do support you.

5:34 PM  
Blogger Living to Feel Good said...

That's a great idea about putting water in the bowls right away,so you can't lick them!

2:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Brighter Planet's 350 Challenge More blogs about iportion.