Friday, January 26, 2007

I got a nap woo hoo

I was so tired this morning I did not want to get up but had too. I cannot wait till my sore throat is gone. I’ve been a very helpful mood in the past few days looking up info other bloggers need maybe to try to avoid house work but I force myself to do the house it doesn’t take too long as I try my best. It does not have to be show case worthy.


Question of the day:
What things are you into besides healthy eating or trying to eat healthy?



Food and Exercise

I’ve been good most of the week with eating
And I noticed I am binging or in a binge mood so I am figuring what’s wrong

1. I am running low on fresh veggies. I guy them weekend
2. I sort of allowed
3. I’ve been tired lately and really need more sleep
4. I have not been eating enough lately
5. Hormones have been a little crazy as of late.


What I want to do about it.

1. Monday get more vegetables and fruit
2. Do my best
3. Eat more over all everyday
4. Exercise

Things I am did right today
I have started strength training and I did my weights today.
I took a nap. I feel so much better.



My goal for today:
I will take a walk today.

3 Comments:

Blogger NIUiceprincess said...

i meant to tell you that THANKS for the wedding tips article you posted on my blog. I printed it out and will definitely take stuff from it. =) i appreciate how you took the time to write them all out.

8:22 PM  
Blogger NIUiceprincess said...

i watch a lot of tv-on-dvd. i'm a tv-on-dvd whore. there, i admitted it! The O.C., Desperate Housewives, Angel, Dawson's Creek...i watch episode after episode like someone with an OCD. lol. And I love to shop. Too bad I can't do much of it anymore !

8:31 PM  
Blogger Askazombiehousewife said...

Welcome :-)
I think weddings are stressful without adding a lot of debt to them.

We're planning to wtach a show on DVD on netflix.
There less places to shop where I live now.

11:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Brighter Planet's 350 Challenge More blogs about iportion.