Friday, January 12, 2007

My blog is worth Something and Whole Trump and Rosie thing.

:-) I started at zero and slowly grew. It’s just fun to work on.


My blog is worth $46,856.82.
How much is your blog worth?







I unsubscribed from the Trump University Newsletter. I don’t even have basic cable. I did get the apprentice DVD for Christmas because I was keeping tabs it online.


This what I wrote in comments when I unsubscribed:

I know no one will read this.
Trump doesn’t have to like Rosie. There are things I disagreed with her on but as someone who was formally obese and a blogger who writes about health issues. I found the fat slob comments offensive.

People without a good argument go for the weight comments.
I will probably give trump and Rosie a second chance but needs to die down. All trump needed to do was say once that he felt Rosie was a Bully.
It’s sad I have the first season apprentice on DVD and love the business lesions.


______________
Now all that being said I do not dislike trump because of his comments they disappoint me but a lot of people have fat predjdces. I think most out of fear and listening to the media. I feel people need to be called out on it every once in a while. Even overweight people do it to other over weight people. It’s okay to help people lose weight but let’s not make fun of those not there yet. My weight can always come back on if I am not careful.

4 Comments:

Blogger Living to Feel Good said...

I'm really sick of the trump rosie thing.

Hey that money thing was cool. I make 41,000 on mine, and my husband only makes 3,000 hahaha. Don't you wish we really did make that? I could use the extra dough.

1:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I completely agree with your sentiments on that.

3:50 PM  
Blogger shrinky said...

Good for you for letting the Trump folks know why you were unsubscribing. The whole Trump vs. Rosie thing left such a horrible taste in my mouth, but mainly because neither of them were acting like adults. They're both wealthy & famous, and they both resorted to namecalling and mudslinging so quickly. Is it that hard to have a little class? They just wanted to drum up attention for each of their shows. But it's cost them a lot of respect, at least in my eyes.

12:14 PM  
Blogger Askazombiehousewife said...

Thanks I am glad I am not the only one who is sick of the whole trump and Rosie thing. I don't even have basic cabel.

The whole what my blog's worth was a lot of fun. It would be so cool if our blog really made that,

11:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Brighter Planet's 350 Challenge More blogs about iportion.