Friday, January 19, 2007

Snacks

I didn’t binge because I had extra points from yesterday but I did over indulge. The cupcakes were a much better choice than the snacky foods I ate today.
I made the cupcakes from scratch today they turned out to be less calorie monsters than I thought but decently not diet. They really were good. .

Any ideas for healthy crispy snacks?

PS
Next week I plan not to get any chip type snacks accept for soy crisps or pretzels. I will get more yogurt.

Question About You: What books have changed your life?
Can be a religious book? A health book? A cookbook, business, cleaning or finance book.

2 Comments:

Blogger NIUiceprincess said...

I keep a tin of Planters peanuts in my desk. I also like to snack on yogurt, fruit cups and Goldfish crackers. Goldfish crackers aren't THAT healthy but they're not as calorie packed as other junk food.

and the "Save Karyn" book definitely changed my life!!!! I've read it multiple times...on each occasion I get reminded on what really matters - health, family, inner happiness and that material things such as purses and clothes don't really last. A few times I've fallen off the wagon but I'm no way as out of control as I was before I read the book.

3:45 PM  
Blogger Askazombiehousewife said...

thanks

6:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Brighter Planet's 350 Challenge More blogs about iportion.