Monday, January 22, 2007

Tip tag and Start Blogging Tips

Tip Tag#
Share a healthy tip on your site or blog
Fast food tip
Swap out dressing for lighter dressings

Start Blogging Tips
Blog about what you are interested in. I was told to start a blog for writers but I didn't feel I had anything I really wanted to say.


1. Titles try to be witty but the subject doesn’t match: They will have cute title like Magic donut Land in the title but the blog will be about finance.
2. Spamming other blogs: Companies and loggers who just spam about their product are more likely to be blocked. Post on the blogs you actually read.
3. Never updating. Blog audience grows like seeds and if you rarely update people will forget about your blog and move elsewhere, aim for concisely like weekly at least.
4. They don’t have fun blogging.
5. They think they’ll get an instant audience. You have to build on it.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Iportion, I missed your blog and your postings on my blog also. I don't have a computer that works any more but I will try to get back to business as usual but it will be about once a week. Next time I will post about "adversity dieting". God Bless you and your family. Remember a friend is for always, that's what I think of you.

4:00 PM  
Blogger Askazombiehousewife said...

Sorry your computer is still acting up
the adversity dieting sounds good and I can't wait to read it.

1:52 AM  
Blogger Teena in Toronto said...

Great tips! Thanks for sharing :)

1:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Brighter Planet's 350 Challenge More blogs about iportion.