Saturday, January 27, 2007

Suzane Summers

Suzane Summers

I think Suzane is beautiful and capable and if someone gave me a gift certificate to her site I’d find stuff to buy. Who wouldn’t want a thigh master? I would, they are cool. Her recipes in most of her diet books look but I have never tried one. I like the funky food raw carrots and lots of them. I have read her diet book. It was a gift from mother before I found the plan for me.

For all of Suzane Sumers's talent she is wrong about hormones.

The information she is given on hormone replacement therpy has been proven wrong with the vast reduction of breast cancer of beautiful older women. This was 7% decrease. As much as she’d like to talk about Doctor’s lack of education in hormone therapy it is still more than hers and mine for that matter.

Yes I want to look a little younger or keep younger longer but I choose diet, exercise, and avoiding tanning.

1 Comments:

Blogger Tony LaRocca said...

Playing an annoying ditz in a 70s sitcom helps too!

6:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Brighter Planet's 350 Challenge More blogs about iportion.