Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Valentine Ideas, Starling Fitness News, Today’s walk

Valentine Ideas, Starling Fitness News, Today’s walk

Valentine Ideas

I see most Valentine sites and everything seems uninspiring. I still don't know what to get my husband. I think I will make him pirate peanut butter pearls or some peanut butter treat .

Things I would actually like

Homemade meringue cookies low in calories and tasty.

I wouldn’t mind Cooking lessons though some would find it insulting cooking lesions for two would even be better and more romantic.

Those homemade coupon books those are cool I could ask favors without the guilt

I’ve been wanting an Easybake oven lately. Little portion control cakes.

A box of conversation hearts is 110 calories

Starling Fitness News:

If you do not know about Starling Fitness it’s one of my favorite fitness and weight-loss
Blogs.
The new Starling Fitness DVD is out. It was filmed in Moab in September, so if you have been missing the sun and warm weather lately then you might want to check it out.

http://www.starling-fitness.com


Today’s walk
Today was a lovely day to walk. I went to the library again today and got another discarded book with the cover price of 9.95 so I saved 9.95 today. I was tempted to go to the hardware store and buy a candy bar but I did my grocery shopping yesterday and I really didn’t need anything else to buy.
I also remembered to do my strength training.

5 Comments:

Blogger NIUiceprincess said...

do you use dumbbells/free weights for your strength training? i was thinking of starting one in case i don't go to the gym, something i can do at home.

9:02 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

great to see you are sticking to your plan and that temptation eluded you. Hurray for you!!!

10:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

that's a cute idea getting the easy bake oven..perfect portion control!

11:00 PM  
Blogger Living to Feel Good said...

MMMMM Pirate peanut butter pearls! :)

Next time I sign on to my email account I will email you what I plan for V-day. JUST in case the husband see's this. :)

12:58 AM  
Blogger Askazombiehousewife said...

NIUiceprincess
I use simple hand weights. I am using three pound ones but I can go as high as eight pounds if I want to but I want to be more careful and I want to wait a few months till I eel I am ready for eights. I want to get tens eventually. I do some simple arm routines resting between each set this is so the muscle has time to repair it’s self.

Chris Now if only I can find away to make weekends easier on me.


Domestic Chicky)
Portion control and cuteness at the same time. I can’t wait to get my easy bake oven.


Living to Feel Good I am not posting what I am doing for my husband either on valentines day either. He knows peanut butter is a given LOL he loves peanut butter candy it’s really all he eats.

4:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Brighter Planet's 350 Challenge More blogs about iportion.