Thursday, May 18, 2006

Get Fit and Save Money While Doing it

Get Fit and Save Money While Doing it
By VH Melville
We have to get moving to get fit. So here are a few ideas to get you started. If you don’t have to have the money for a fancy gym, there are many small ways you can increase your movements. You are the master of your movements.

1. Mow your own lawn. “Chris from Fatty Weight loss makes this an art form”
2. Do your own housework. It’s not housework -- it’s a work out.
3. Walk to the library.
4. Dance with your little ones.
5. Walk your own dogs. You can even walk others
6. Take the stairs.
7. Wal-Mart and Kmart often have good fitness DVDs for ten or less.
8. What ways can you add movement for little or no money?
9. Form a walking or stroller club. That way if one cancels on a day they’ll still me people to walk with. Make sure the aria is safe.

2 Comments:

Blogger purplecupcake said...

These are definitely great and wonderful tips on how to get some activity into my life. I've put off working out because the gym is such a hassle to go to. I guess I have no excuse now! hahaha
Thank you for these tips.

8:47 PM  
Blogger Askazombiehousewife said...

I don’t have gym access yet but will in a few months. Having back up plans help when I get bored of what I am doing.

9:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Brighter Planet's 350 Challenge More blogs about iportion.