Saturday, February 03, 2007

Real wishes

I got some sleep today. Yesterday I was completely exhausted and people were impatient with me. I felt a little sad. I over ate but used extra points to cover it. I looked at the scale this morning and it says I am up 5 pounds I doubt all of the weight is real.
Many people don’t realize a scale can fluctuate so I will not get my real weight till a couple of days. I am going food shopping Monday. Monday I am cutting back a bit.


My real wish list
Back rub
A good night sleep
To spend time with my husband
To weight train

What is your real wish list?

4 Comments:

Blogger NIUiceprincess said...

My weight fluctuates within a 4 pound range. I think I read somewhere that we should only weigh ourselves in the morning.

My wish list:

- to land my salchow and pass Freestyle 3 in skating (giving myself till end of 2007)

- pay off my Discover card and student loan

- good health, and for my arthritis to not get any worse (it's pretty stable, so i wanna stay there =) )

10:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for asking...some of my real wishes are:

More time with my husband while not working.

Listening better to my children.

Learning to be be still and silent.

Cheers, Judi

1:05 AM  
Blogger Chris said...

I wish:

1. To be a better listener.
2. To improve my communication skills.
3. To be more tolerant of others.

8:13 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...



GO TO THIS SITE... this is amazing http://www.real-wishes.com


try it

7:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Brighter Planet's 350 Challenge More blogs about iportion.