Wednesday, March 07, 2007

I did it

I Finally Did it
I’ve been really good the last couple days eating wise with a lot more vegetables. I really like home made salads because they are so filling. I had one for breakfast. I feel I need to do more exercise. I started a new today.
I pulled my tony little stepper out of the bedroom where it wasn’t being used there. I got it for free from my mother. It’s a nice little piece of gym equipment. I realized if I don’t use it I might as well throw it away and I really wanted to keep it. Not using what you bought or were given is a waste of space and money.



I did my weight training today. In august/September I want to get some heavier weights.
Has anyone tried the weights you fill up with water? I’d like to be up to ten to 16 pound weights again.


Late Night Eating Vrs Binges
There is nothing wrong with evening snacking but it’s what and how much we eat overall.
I mean if you eat a whole container of frozen yogurt and a bag of chips in one sitting does it really matter when you eat it?


For the Writers: More about my latest children’s book
Everything we write isn’t gold and sometimes even good line must be cut.

I last night I cut out a huge chunk of deluge I first thought was so essential.
It was too wordy to preachy and too distracting I know it sounded bad undoing most of the work I did do yesterday. I did keep about two or three lines.
But then I added two whole scenes so all in all it was really productive.

2 Comments:

Blogger Askazombiehousewife said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

6:13 PM  
Blogger NIUiceprincess said...

my favorite veggies are broccoli, green beans and cauliflower.

i'm guilty of bingeing infront of the tv. even if it's not late night. for some reason when i watch tv i feel the need to eat.

10:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Brighter Planet's 350 Challenge More blogs about iportion.