Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Little Movements

All movements add up.
Less say you do ten to 15 minute min workouts through the day and they add to 1 hour 2 hours. You still got 1 hour or 2 worth of exercise.
If you work out during the commercials or during TV time it’s self that’s still a work out.
I called a cab to take my groceries home instead of carrying them but I walked there and I could have taken a cab there too so that’s half a work out. My back was acting up. It’s been a little tender,
When I got home when I was feeling better few minutes of weights and cleaned and did in door walking.

Shopping
I kept within my grocery budget for past few weeks. I even bought special snacks for some guests I am having over.

5 Comments:

Blogger Marathon Someday said...

You're totally right! When I was successful with weight loss before, even though I was exercising regularly, I still made an effort to take the stairs all the time, walk a lot, etc. The key is to keep moving!

9:16 PM  
Blogger Kristin said...

A little really does add up! I always try to get my butt of the couch during commercials, even to do laundry or something. Anything to get you moving is a start! And good job on only getting the cab one way too!

9:57 PM  
Blogger NIUiceprincess said...

sorry to hear about your back. my back sometimes starts to hurt at work from sitting at hours at a time. that's when i get up and stretch. then i have my fiance give it a massage when i see him!

10:55 PM  
Blogger Kris Loya said...

i love that about doing work during the commercials. Thats a great tip.
I need to start moving more during the day. Maybe i'll bring my arm weights into the office and do some moves.
Or maybe walk around for a couple minutes.
Thanks!

12:46 PM  
Blogger Sally JPA said...

Yes! The little things really do add up.

1:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Brighter Planet's 350 Challenge More blogs about iportion.