Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Sick, Hungry Girl's salad and pie, Trainers

Hope you had a lovely presidents' Day.

I went out to lunch and had something way to0 high calories but the last time I ate something was 10 or 11 hours ago.
I feel sick. I think I have gastro since everyone else in my house has or had it. I will feel better tomorrow.

Hungry Girl Mentioned in one of her newer newsletters. Don’t be bummed that McDonald’s salad shaker’s are gone. I am not bummed and hope they never return. They were mess and horrible. The lids kept popping off. They never mixed right. Anyone else hated those salad shakers?
I saw hungry girl’s one point per slice cherry pie. I want that pie. I might be too lazy to hunt down the ingredients though.

I do not think good trainers promote diet pills.
1. It would mean if the pills work why would I need to be trained by them.
2. The way a trainer markets diet pills can get a trainer into trouble. Just ask doctor Phil
3. Trainers aren’t doctors and most have not been trained to know which supplements are good for a client. Soy in one person might be great but he/she might not know if the client is estrogen sensitive.

3 Comments:

Blogger Marathon Someday said...

Oh, yum - cherry pie!

I hope you're feeling better since lunch.

5:47 PM  
Blogger Askazombiehousewife said...

I tried to eat some frozen yogurt last night but couldnot keep it down.
I didn't start feeling better till afternoon today.

7:17 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

Glad to hear you are feeling better. I totally agree with you in regards to a personal trainer. Building muscles and toning should be their primary goals in a weight loss program.

12:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Brighter Planet's 350 Challenge More blogs about iportion.