Thursday, February 08, 2007

Dinner, ADHD, ANNA,

I have a special dinner planned tonight and I hope my husband likes it. He’ll probably arrive 6.45 to 7:45 knock on wood. I already made sub rolls from the bread machine. I ran out of bread today and do not want to go shopping till Saturday or Monday if I really can hold it off. I ran out of fresh vegetables but I have canned.

The packages I hoped to come did not arrive. I’ve been playing really fun word games in the past two days and I am going back to playing as soon as this blog is posted. I have ADHD and I need all the help I can get with grammar and spelling.

Indulgences:

What indulgences do you allow yourself that you think are hurting you and causing either debt, ill health or other problems?

What indulgences benefit your lives?

Weight Training:

I am so tired and did not get a well needed nap today. I did do some weight training

Webgrl tells me she’s now going to a trainer at her gym. The trainer is included with the gym fee. Does anyone else have a trainer?

Webgrl also informed me about Anna Nicole’s smith sudden death at 39. That’s so young.

Anna Nicole Smith 1967 to 2007

Anna Nicole Smith had a troubled life I do not know her or her family. I feel for her for her little girl who needs her mamma.

2 Comments:

Blogger NIUiceprincess said...

my shopping habit and weakness for dining out led to my debt. it's not so much for keeping up an appearance for others, but wearing nice stuff really did make me feel good about myself. now i know it's not right to think like that ;(

my skating and reading (or buying books for cheap) are indulgences that help me become a better person. i'm learning a lifelong skill and building a vocabulary!

10:28 PM  
Blogger Askazombiehousewife said...

NIUiceprincess
I go out to eat once a week but my new shopping obsession is the library. You can borrow books, sit and read. It helps me decide which book purchases are worth it.

12:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Brighter Planet's 350 Challenge More blogs about iportion.