Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Weight training, Save On Valentine Cards

Weight training:
I will be using to five pound weights but feel the eight pound weights until fall. I would like to go to ten pounds weights soon after.


Save On Valentine Cards

I already bought valentine cards. I bought children’s cards for 1.99 this will cover my husband, my little ones and I will have enough left over for a treat for my healthy weight group. A box of children’s valentines is a great to spread the love and save as well.

For out of state people try sending virtual cards and you don’t have to pay for the stamp and your loved one gets them instantly http://www.virtualflorist.com/en/act/home/

I used my all time new favorite wrapping paper to wrap my valentine gifts. Yes I still love catalogs for this. It might sound cheap but it’s way cutter than the funny pages by a long shot.

I have some more valentine gifts coming via the mail. I am doing a mix of bought, and free. Some gifts I am putting on hold buying until father’s day.


Today: I feel so bloated.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

i create a card and send it thru email (as a JPG) to all my girlfriends... i like to make them feel special, even if they have a boyfriend/husband... :o)

11:45 AM  
Blogger NIUiceprincess said...

nice ideas! i'm getting my fiance some candy and I bought him a card :)

10:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Brighter Planet's 350 Challenge More blogs about iportion.