Monday, February 19, 2007

Dance of the Beans

I just had a snack of beans. They were healthy and filling. I made them spicey.

I looked online about making homemade soda but everything I find is made with yeast. One I don't want it to be slightly boozy. I think I will just get some sugar free syrups online. Oh well at least that will be easy.


I deleted some books from my Amazon wish list one book I did research on and I most likely can’t make anything in it anyway. Then there is a pricey cook book I will use inner library for.

Homemade Candy I made last week the costs?
Now I did save a lot of money making these myself, but if I bought all of the ingredients special I would have been probably out 17 to 19 dollars.
Most of the ingredients I had on hand or had to buy anyway like the peanut butter. I bought an extra bag of chocolate chips and that’s it. I knew what was in these and figured the nutritional value with a calculator in old batches. I am bad at math. I did get lazy and I should have figured out exactly with the new batch in case I added a few more chocolate chips.


HOW TO - Make a light bulb vase
http://www.makezine.com/blog/archive/2007/02/how_to_make_a_l_8.html?CMP=OTC-0D6B48984890

2 Comments:

Blogger Living to Feel Good said...

Our library is being remodeled. I can't wait for it to open back up. I want to check out books on pregnancy. I can't afford to keep buying them..but it's a subject I am really into right now.

3:18 AM  
Blogger Askazombiehousewife said...

I understand cookbooks are my main thing now.
I hope to get to the library in the next week.

7:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Brighter Planet's 350 Challenge More blogs about iportion.