Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Computer Genius

I love My Computer Genius Man


My husband left this morning with the big crock pot of stew I made for his work potluck today.
My computer was broken this morning. He called me to ask a small favor to put something away he forgotten.
I told him my comp was in bios and couldn’t get out. He said the delete key must be stuck and he was right.
Now my little one can watch home star runner and I can blog.

I did weight training today I am on a roll and woo hoo.


Pamper yourself.
For those who hate valentine’s day or are single why feel like crap when you can treat yourself to something.
I want all singles to make today a pamper day. Cheap idea1. Read a library book 2. Dance in your living room
3. Soak your feet.

If you have extra money 1. get yourself a new weights
2. go to a spa. 3. Buy a book off Amazon.

2 Comments:

Blogger NIUiceprincess said...

speaking of a spa, i've held off long enough with doing my eyebrows by myself, i need to get them done again at a salon. i only go every few months because i do the maintenance myself but after awhile i lose the "shape" when it really starts growing in again.

9:55 PM  
Blogger Askazombiehousewife said...

My eyebrows are a very light but my hair is darker.

4:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Brighter Planet's 350 Challenge More blogs about iportion.