Saturday, February 10, 2007

powdered milk

I love my google but it seems harder to log on to the new blogger beta

My cardio exercise was walking to both the post office and grocery store. I bought some organic and non organic yummies. I bought organic balsamic vinegar, organic cheese crackers, organic semi sweet choclolte chips.
The organic chocolate chips taste better are fewer calories. I would even buy these if they were more expensive then the brand name but they are cheaper.
The vinegar is for my salads.

I am for what’s reasonably priced, and tastes good. Where I live food costs more than average. I want good tasting food for my budget.
I heard that non organic celery is healthier than organic because if not sprayed it starts to produces its own pesticide. Has anyone else heard that?

Food in my community costs a but more but organic products can be slightly less to a lot less.

I did weight training today at my upped weights. I sit on my bed or chair. I do an arm set, read a little and do another arm set and read more. Having breaks in-between sets lets the muscles heal and improves muscle building.

3 Comments:

Blogger NIUiceprincess said...

what pound weights have you been using, if you don't mind my asking?

:) you're so dedicated with your home weight training. i used to do them at home too but i get lazy when i go home, so i just do it at the gym.

8:33 PM  
Blogger Weight Master said...

You should allow a little time to rest, but you should not allow yourself to cool down when lifting weights. Your muscles have plenty of time to heal before your next workout. Long break slows you heart rate and metabolism. I've never heard that about the celery.

4:58 PM  
Blogger Askazombiehousewife said...

NIUiceprincess
I use hand weights. I used to do 8 pounders but right now I am at 5's. I'd like to do ten or 16 but have to weight.

Weight Master thanks for your tips.
The best way for me to boost matablism is weights and cardio.
I am more of a fan of yourself fitness than the firm but yourself finess seems to not work well with my new computer.

11:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Brighter Planet's 350 Challenge More blogs about iportion.