Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Wake me up!

I got up at 340 this morning well not on purpose. So I decided to clean the house and it’s already messy. I am going to tidy. I have people coming over tonight.

I was doing some online shopping a big old splurge treat today but I haven’t ordered yet because so few places seem to have easy bake ovens. It looks like I might have to wait on this one due to the recall. Man these recall’s work fast. I am glad they are taking care of it.

I took a walk and did my weight training.
I could use a fat old nap. I haven't binged so far today.

3 Comments:

Blogger NIUiceprincess said...

i didn't know about the recall on those...why what's wrong with them?

8:08 PM  
Blogger Marathon Someday said...

Did you actually clean the house at 3:40AM? It could have just been the way I read that sentence.

And I love naps! Especially now that I'm so sleep deprived.

11:05 PM  
Blogger Askazombiehousewife said...

There is something wrong with the door kids were getting their hands burned,
I started cleaning at four am actually :-)

2:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Brighter Planet's 350 Challenge More blogs about iportion.