Thursday, March 01, 2007

House cleaning workout, webgrl, Groceries

My workout today was house cleaning which I am going to do more of. I am reading another book on hose cleaning.
I did my weight training twice today.

webgrl:
I found what she posted on people’s voices as very profound. Insults can hurt and do more harm than good lets kick past insults to the curb.
Idea for webgrl: She is sick of counting anyone have any ideas? My idea is every day that your OP the next day you get a non cost reward like a foot soak, 15 minutes to read a book, ectra.
Anyone with any other ideas to keep webgrl op?

Groceries
I know some articles suggest you save more for shopping around and for the most part that’s true but I find that I save more in groceries when I stick to one store per week. I shop at more than one store but I try not to do it at once because I end up spending too much on sales.

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

i was sick of counting too, that's why i'm concentrating on exercise now and not WW... there will come a time again when i will (maybe), i'm not sure yet...

maybe webgrl could make a calendar, attach it to the fridge, and for everyday she's on OP - she could put some sort of sticker/note/sign that she accomplished it... and maybe for every ___ days OP, she could treat herself to something like a new magazine, or book, or beauty product... :-)

1:08 PM  
Blogger Marathon Someday said...

I think Jodi has great ideas - setting small goals, and rewards. Like a non-fat latte, a new CD, etc. Once/week is a good frequency, I think.

And housecleaning is an awesome workout. Underestimated often, but it causes me to break into a sweat!

1:57 PM  
Blogger Askazombiehousewife said...

I wish I didn't have to journel but I can gain 100 pounds easily.

8:41 PM  
Blogger Kris Loya said...

ooooh you guys! great ideas i'm SO doing the fridge thing wheee its kinda like stars when u were in kindergarten i loved that! thanks :D

5:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Brighter Planet's 350 Challenge More blogs about iportion.