Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Writng, Late night snack ideas, Spielberg’s Art Colection, Gratitude

I did better eating Monday then last weekend I hope I can continue. I worked a little on my book and I hope that goes well. I still need a lot and I mean a lot of work on it. I think I might do it as a picture book or a middle reader.

Healthier Late Night Snack ideas
I like to snack late at night. Sometimes you get really hungry. I decided to make a snack idea list.
1. Salads with spices splenda and vinegar as a late night snack you can add some canned beans or lean meats for a little protein if you want
2, Also Putting a sugar free yogurt placed in the freezer is hard as a brick and takes forever to eat.
3. Also carrots with splenda and cinnamon are a great snack
4. Low sodium bouillon cubes and a couple no starch veggies can make a great soup
5. Diet caffeine free soda, and herb tea,
6, Oatmeal can be very filling and is one of my favorite snack.
7. Grilled mushrooms.
8. sugar free gum
9. Sugar free smoothies made with ice, powdered milk, whole fruit and sugar free syrups and substitutes or left unsweetened altogether.


Spielberg’s Art.
Stephen Spielberg most likely will be able to keep his painting.
The reporter called Finder’s keepers but there’s more to it than that. There is no longer a clear cut owner. The original owner was paid off with insurance and the gallery/museum has been long out of business. Spielberg also bought the painting years later from a established source.

Gratitude for today:
What are you thankful for.
I am thank
1. for vegetables,
2. For my family
3. For spirit and playful heart

5 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

You're up with the birds this mornin'. I always do my best work at that time. Wishing you well on your book.

I love your snack ideas. I've done many of them...just not consistantly. I'm off to the store for some powdered milk. I'm going to try it with the smoothies.

9:21 AM  
Blogger Askazombiehousewife said...

Powderd milk is really good to have on hand.

6:50 PM  
Blogger Tony LaRocca said...

I guess I'm thankful I don't own any stolen art! I would like an oscar or two, though...

10:11 PM  
Blogger Living to Feel Good said...

:) Love your list of things you are thankful for. SOoooo you are more thankful for your veggies than your family eh? Just kidding. :D

2:19 AM  
Blogger Askazombiehousewife said...

Living to feel good
Family comes first :-) it wasn't wrrin in order LOL


Tony LaRocca
an oscer or two would be cool
mmm do the have an award for best blog on film?

6:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Brighter Planet's 350 Challenge More blogs about iportion.