Thursday, May 25, 2006

What I will give up to Be Healthy

What I will give up to Be Healthy
VH Melville
One I read asked what would you give up to be thin? Would it be your marriage your eye site or your health?

I lost due to my marriage making myself feel good about myself.
I would rather gain back my 100 plus pounds than lose my marriage. My marriage makes me happy but my husband’s very supportive and loves me no matter what I weigh. I gained 4 pounds one week and he told me that if I gained 100 pounds back over night I’d still have him. He’s worth eating healthy for.

Why would I want to give up my health? There are a lot of unhealthy looking thin people.
Another reason I lost the weight so not to get diabetes. It runs in my family. I would not give up my health but maybe a pinky toe if I had too. :-)

Here is what I will give up.
1. I will give up the thoughts I have to starve myself to be thing.
2. I give up the thoughts I can binge after goal.
3. I give up the thoughts that thin will make me happy.
4. Thin is not the same as healthy. I want to be healthy. I give up the lie. That Nothing Tastes better than thin. Food should taste good.
5. I give up the thoughts that diet pills are the answer.

2 Comments:

Blogger Losing Weight: said...

Interesting, interesting, interesting....I will think about this and get back to you!
Candee

10:21 PM  
Blogger Askazombiehousewife said...

Thinnie
I yo-yo’d a lot and being thin didn’t solve my problems. I realized this time I had to fix them before the weight.

1:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Brighter Planet's 350 Challenge More blogs about iportion.