Thursday, March 08, 2007

Busy, The scale, thankful

I thought today I could just exercise and clean I found out the day will be a lot busy than I thought.
I am glad I got my weight training out of the way in the morning and did a little on the stepper two.

Webgrl re-weighed in and was much lighter. I was right most of it was water when she was building her muscles. That kind of thing evens out. Doing everything right and having a small loss or a gain can drive people crazy. The scale is not always right.


My thankful List for today
My family to be and for my spiritual life
Books
Cucumbers
That I am learning to cook better
That I put away the laundry
I am thankful I pulled out my stepper yesterday
I am thankful that webgrl is back


Question?
what can jump start me if I am not in the mood to eat healthy or exercise?

3 Comments:

Blogger TrixieBelden said...

I love your "thankful" list. I started doing that every night before bed.

Mmmmm, ways to get motivated... Is there something you especially like to do - like dancing or watching an inspiring movie? That usually gets me excited to move. Is there a walking tour in your area you haven't been on yet?

8:19 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

yea, i was going to suggest going for a walk outside - they say even 10-15 minutes can brighten your mood... maybe go to a book store and read some fitness/health magazines OR research new recipes online... i've heard that your body has ways of telling you it needs a break - so maybe taking one day off won't hurt... but just don't let it slide into a week or more...

have a great weekend... :-)

9:25 AM  
Blogger Askazombiehousewife said...

Hi trixie :-)
I like to eat and rest LOL I like my sepper and body ball. I got to do more of that.

Jodi
I went for a big time walk yesterday. Well two ordinary walks :-) pluss my reg fitness stuff

4:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Brighter Planet's 350 Challenge More blogs about iportion.